Join the excitement of the Audi Denver Littleton Twilight Criterium on August 5, 2023 by becoming a vendor/exhibitor! Show off your awesome products with a 10′ x 10′ booth space and join in on the action.
To participate as a vendor, click on the button below to submit the application below with your $25 deposit, and we’ll be in touch. Once accepted, payment will be collected via credit card or check.
For more information about vendor/exhibitor opportunities, contact:
Elizabeth Scofield – Event Manager
Tim Taylor – Event Coordinator
Chip Brunk – Race Director
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Audi Denver Littleton Twilight Criterium (Event) on August 5, 2023.
- Vendor space is limited; vendors are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Event will be held rain or shine; there is no rain date, and there are no refunds after the application is accepted.
- A non-refundable deposit of $25 is due with each Vendor Application.
- If Vendor Application is accepted, the vendor fee is due upon receipt of invoice.
- All accepted vendors must carry adequate liability insurance. Proof of insurance or additional insured certificates will be required.
- All accepted vendors must complete and submit a City of Littleton Special Event Sales Tax Return [PDF] by September 20, 2023. Each vendor is responsible for the collection and filing of their own sales tax.
- Vendors are expected to participate from 3 to 10 p.m. for the entire Event. All vehicles must be off the street by 1:30 p.m. (streets will close to ALL traffic) and vendor booths must be set up by 2:45 p.m.
- Vendors selling or distributing any type of consumable products are responsible for meeting the Arapahoe County Public Health requirements.
- Each vendor is responsible for providing their own 10’x10′ canopy, table(s), chair(s), battery-powered lights, equipment, staff, etc. Canopies must be weighted with 50-pound weights on each leg (no stakes).
- Only products that you list on this Vendor Application may be sold. Any additions must be approved by the Race Director and the City of Littleton and are not guaranteed.
- No IV therapy vendors will be allowed.
- Vendors may NOT store, sell, or distribute alcohol of any kind, which would be a violation of the Event’s liquor permit. Organizations that are currently licensed under the state liquor or beer code and wish to sell alcohol outside their normal establishment at the Event should contact the Event organizers.
- Booth space is designed for a single business or organization and may not be shared. All vendors are required to clearly display their organization name on their booth.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their space attractive during the Event, and for cleaning up their space after the Event ends, including removal of garbage and sweeping up all debris. Vendors whose products generate waste must provide covered trash containers for customer use and remove trash from site. Dumpsters will be provided on the perimeter of the Event.
- Vendor rules and expectations will be communicated to all accepted vendors. Vendors who do not adhere to the rules will be asked to vacate the Event without a refund.
- The City of Littleton and the Race Director reserve the right to deny any vendor that does not properly represent the Event, or directly competes with Main Street merchants.